There’s no need to be nervous or unsure starting Stretch-Pilates with us. At Blissima Bodyworks we are experts in teaching Stretch -Pilates to beginner’s and have been doing so for almost 20 years – so you’ve come to the right place! Our Stretch-Pilates classes ,right in the heart of Mary Street Gympie, really are accessible to everybody including beginners. We understand that your first Stretch-Pilates class can be scary or awkward , in that you’re not sure what to expect and that you don’t know if you’re good enough or even what to wear!
Don’t worry! You are in experts hands – our Blissima Bodyworks Stretch-Pilates classes and courses will build your confidence, strength and flexibility so that you will be loving your lessons and feeling the tremendous benefits both mentally and physically of this wonderful practice in next to no time…
You don’t’ have to be fit or flexible or in optimal health to start Stretch-Pilates at Blissima Bodyworks – step by step we will get you there! Stretch-Pilates is potent and at Blissima Bodyworks we have helped many lives over many years be powerfully transformed by the potential of Stretch-Pilates.
Our Beginner’s Stretch Pilates Course which will take you from raw beginner to confident and supple stretcher Learn the basics of Stretch Pilates in a supportive and friendly environment.
This is the most comprehensive beginner’s yoga course in Greater Gympie. You get 2 teachers, 4 hours of workshops, a free 5 class pass, detailed course notes and small class sizes.
The next Beginner’s Stretch-Pilates Course starts Friday July 29 and there are still places left. The August 31 course is open for enrollment. These courses are selling quickly, be quick to avoid disappointment.
First time students can claim the Introductory offer of 5 classes for $30. Check out the other class pass prices too.
Our Over 40’s Stretch -Pilates , Signature Stretch-Pilates and Lunch time Express are suitable for beginners .. If you’re looking for something gentle and relaxing without working up a sweat then the Over 40’s Stretch -Pilates class is for you. This is perfect for those looking to develop their flexibility, calm their mind, manage stress and rehabilitate from injury as it focuses on deep, passive stretches.
Our Signature Stretch-Pilates and Lunch time Express classes are active Stretch-Pilates classes featuring traditional standing and seated poses as well as sun salutations from the yoga tradition. It’s a bit easier than a classic Pilates class and features more alignment cues so you can be sure you’re doing it right.
Wear comfy gym clothes, bring a water bottle and yoga mat if you have one, otherwise borrow one of ours.
If you tend to sweat a lot, bring a towel.
Stretch -Pilates is a barefoot activity so no shoes are required.
Please wear deodorant and ensure your body and clothes are generally odour free.
Bookings are recommended, otherwise turn up 10 min early. You can book online via the timetable page and you will be walked through how to do so on our website.
• Practice Stretch-Pilates preferably on an empty stomach, avoid large meals 2 hours before class (light snacks are ok)
• Always let your teacher know if you’ve been sick, have an injury, medical condition or are pregnant or menstruating.
• If you have a cold or flu, please be mindful of your fellow class mates and stay home until you are well
• Arrive 10 minutes early. Our classes start on time
• Refrain from loud talking before and after class
• Turn your phone off
• Unless you are feeling unwell, please stay for the duration of the class
• Leave your belongings on the shelves provided. You can change in our change rooms if you need to.
• Stop and advise your teacher if you feel any pain during class – this is not normal
• Stop if you feel dizzy or out of breath and come down to your knees
• Relax Enjoy and Be Transformed !
Please Call Rebecca on
0426 090 578