Before you decide how to pay, consider how much time you want to commit to your Stretch-Pilates practice :
Occasional Users: Best value = drop in price or pre-paid small class pass 10 or less
Once per week: Best value = pre-paid pass 10 or more (bigger pass equals less $ per class)
Two times or more per week: Best value = Unlimited membership or monthly passes
* Special Once Only Introductory Offer For New Clients
5 Stretch Pilates (SP) Classes for $25
– limit of one per new client
– valid for two months only (from date of purchase)
– Unlimited Stretch Pilates @ $32 per fortnight ( 16 week direct debit option – just $8 /class for twice a week attendance or $5.33/ class for 3 times per week attendance! )
– UNLIMITED CLASSES ON MEMBERSHIPS – ZERO JOINING FEE!
– Casual Stretch Pilates Class @ $18 per class
*Pensioners or Students @ $16 per class
– 5 Class Stretch Pilates Pass @ $75 ($15/ class – Valid 3 months)
– 10 Class Stretch Pilates Pass @ $ 129 ( $12.90/class – Valid 6 months)
– 20 Class Stretch Pilates Pass @ $ 195 ( $9.75 per class – Valid 6 months )
– 1 month Unlimited Stretch Pilates @ $129 ( $15/class at 2 times per week attendance or $10/ class at 3 times per week attendance )
– 3 months Unlimited Stretch Pilates @ $325 ($12.60/ class at 2 times per week attendance or $8.40/class at 3 times per week attendance )
** All of our monthly Stretch Pilates passes can be put on hold if you go on holidays, are sick or injured, provided you advise us in advance (1 week minimum notification is required).
*** Please Note: No refund or transfers
Which Pass is best for me?
This depends on how often you attend Stretch Pilates each week. If you intend to come at least twice a week or more, then our Direct Debit and our Monthly Option offers is the very best value